What you’ll learn
- More about the growing field of team alignment
- About Mirror Mirror, and how it fits into your toolkit
- How to interpret alignment data and get underneath the deeper story within each report
- How to use the data to bring new insights and address alignment gaps
- How to work with aggregated team alignment data from multiple teams
- All about the delivery process and supporting available resources.
Those who have gone through the training are ‘certified’ and those who have had hands-on experience with Mirror Mirror are ‘accredited”.
As a trained partner you'll be able to:
- Show alignment gaps and measure change with data that has independence and authority
- Support leaders and teams in recognizing and addressing the issues
- Upscale the offering with aggregated reports across multiple teams and geographies
- Surface rich insights as feedback for the wider organisation
- Evidence the need for further work
- Interact with peers in our Network.
“I see Mirror Mirror as a platform to support powerful conversations that allow people in teams to reflect at a deep level personally and collectively on what will allow them to maximize their impact."
PEOPLE AND PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT
“When you run individual interviews with team members without a structure like Mirror Mirror, you’re only scratching the surface.”
STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANCY
“It takes the risk out of difficult discussions because you can get the issues on the table safely, objectively and constructively. them to maximise their impact in the world.”
“Mirror Mirror is a powerful tool that gets very deep in a very short space of time.”
The training is open to those with 5+ years’ experience as a leadership or team coach.
The cost is EUR 450 per person, or US $500 (ex. tax). Those who pass are offered membership to the network at EUR 250 per person per year, or US $280 (ex. tax). Membership includes free training upgrades, network learning calls, and ongoing access to our library of delivery templates and materials.
Join one of our next scheduled training dates or get added to our waitlist:
February 24 2022, 14.00 CET
About the trainer
Lindsay Uittenbogaard (Founder Mirror Mirror) began her career running small businesses before spending 15 years in communication leadership roles with multinational organisations in the energy, IT, and telecommunications industries.
It was the contrast between the micro and macro working environments that sparked an insatiable curiosity around how people align differently in different contexts and the profound implication of that on business performance. This led Lindsay to collaborate with the Technical University of Delft, and the Rotterdam School of Management to develop an approach to alignment called Mirror Mirror.
An IABC Accredited Business Communicator, Lindsay is also a certified member of the Reputation Institute and a published author in the Gower Handbook on Internal Communication 2008. She has a
degree in Creative Arts, post-graduate diplomas in International Business Communication Management, and Broadcast Journalism, and is certified by the CIPD.
Start your registration below
If you qualify for the training we’ll take you to the registration page with upcoming training dates.
Sorry, your profile doesn't match with our prerequisites for training.
You need to answer all the questions.
The cost of the training is EUR 450 per person, or US $500 (ex. tax). Those who pass are offered membership to the network at EUR 250 per person per year, or US $280 (ex. tax). Membership includes free training upgrades, network learning calls, and ongoing access to our library of delivery templates and materials.
ONLINE TRAINING DATES
If you'd like to be notified of future training dates as they are released please click below.