When do we collect information?
We collect and process data about you when:
- you provide information by filling in an application form downloaded from our website www.mirrormirroralignment.com
- you register for events
- you sign up to receive email newsletters
- you complete surveys that we use for research purposes
- you use our services
- you visit our website, leaving information about your computer and visits
- you contact us via the contact form on our website phone, email or in person, when we may keep your contact details
What information do we collect about you?
We will only collect data which you provide to us and that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
How will we use the information about you?
We may use your information:
- to provide you with information relating to our website, services which you request from us or for the registration of events
- to provide you with information on other services that we feel may be of interest to you in line with those you have previously expressed an interest in via our website, interest groups or events
- to seek your views or comments on the services we provide
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is necessary for the relevant activity.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, share or lease the personal information we collect about you with any third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely on all our systems. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us