BECOME A TRAINED
MIRROR MIRROR FACILITATOR
As an expert practitioner, you can use our alignment reports to structure your research, open informed conversations, help clients improve engagement and effectiveness, and evidence the need for further work.
Our 1-day online training course involves 3 hours of preread and 5 hours of group learning, split into 3 sessions on one day. Successful completion leads to an invitation to join our network of Delivery Partners.
What you’ll learn:
- More about the growing field of team alignment
- About Mirror Mirror, and how it fits in to your toolkit
- How to interpret alignment data and get underneath the deeper story within each report
- How to use the data to bring new insights and address alignment gaps
- How to work with aggregated team alignment data from multiple teams
- All about the delivery process and resources.
As a trained partner you can:
- Add the Mirror Mirror alignment capability to your portfolio of offerings
- Show alignment gaps and measure change with data that has independence and authority
- Support leaders and teams in recognizing and addressing the issues
- Upscale the offering with aggregated reports across multiple teams and geographies
- Surface rich insights as feedback for the wider organisation
- Evidence the need for further work
- Interact with peers in our Network.
Apply to participate in one of our upcoming training dates:
This training is open to those with 5+ years of experience as a professional practitioner in the people and performance space, with good facilitation skills. After the training, all participants wishing to join the Network are expected to be active in putting Mirror Mirror to use. The cost of the training is 150 Euro per person. Below is the next scheduled training date. If you’d like to be added to our wait list for future training sessions please contact us.
- 25 January 2021 – 5 hours starting 12.00 CET with 2 breaks
“I see Mirror Mirror as a platform to support powerful conversations amongst teams. Conversations that allow people to reflect at a deep level personally and collectively on what will allow them to maximise their impact in the world.
“When you run individual interviews with team members without a structure like Mirror Mirror, you’re only scratching the surface.” –
“It takes the risk out of difficult discussions because you can get the issues on the table safely, objectively and constructively. them to maximise their impact in the world.” –
“Mirror Mirror is a powerful tool that gets very deep in a very short space of time.” –