WE BELIEVE THAT MUCH OF WHAT A TEAM NEEDS TO DO TO BE EFFECTIVE IS ALREADY ACCESSIBLE TO THOSE INVOLVED – IT’S JUST NOT NECESSARILY CONSCIOUS, SHARED, OR ACTIVATED.
With a Mirror Mirror report, you can see:
- How teams score across a range of effectiveness behaviours
- What team members think is important and why
- How team members see their challenges
- What is coming up as needed, missing, working
- How factors outside the influence of the team are seen to affect performance.
Mirror Mirror programmes
There are two main programmes – the Full Picture and the Mirror Quick Scan. The outcomes are the same, but the Full Picture goes deeper, involving a 1:1 interview with each team member and longer workshop times. Both can be delivered remotely or in person, providing these benefits:
- Improve team engagement, alignment and effectiveness
- Create a more open, respectful, and inclusive team culture
- Promote team engagement and agility
- Generate useful feedback for relevant stakeholders.
ONE HOUR PER PERSON PLUS A WHOLE TEAM DAY
Creates significant, measurable change in how team members see
their work and collaboration in the context of their shared goals:
- A guided anonymous interview and survey per team member (60 mins per participant).*
- An alignment report based on key insight areas.
- A tailored one-day workshop based on guidance from the Leader / Manager, resulting in an action plan co-created by the team.
- Follow up and evaluation.
20 minutes per person plus a half team day
A shorter, semi-automated version of the Full Picture programme. It is best for rapid delivery across multiple teams, providing the same benefits but to a lesser extent. The process is:
- Advanced, anonymous e-survey (20 min per participant)*
- An alignment overview report based on key insight areas
- A half day workshop resulting in an action plan, co-created by the team
- Follow up evaluation
20 MINUTES PER PERSON PLUS WORKSHOP
Compares how people see their context at work (no behaviours in
this product). Checks for misalignment on understanding of the
strategy and developments that affect strategy implementation:
- 20 minute e-survey or interview*
- 48 context questions only
- Additional question sets for Executive Teams or teams in post-M&A environments
ON THE SPOT COMPLETION AND REPORT
This is a demo of the Mirror Mirror approach on a page that can
go from start to finish in less than 30 minutes:
- Free automated ‘demo’ tool
- Only accessible via trained Mirror Mirror practitioners
- 11 x questions about context and behaviour
- 1 page report
Mirror Mirror Panorama
CONSULTATION TOP LEADERS, SHORT EMPLOYEE SURVEY
Maps the extent to which each team is aligned with the
organization’s strategic priorities across the enterprise using:
- Executive interviews or workshop to clarify priorities
- Short survey for all employees (8 questions)
- Whole organization team alignment mapping
ORGANIZATION-WIDE CULTURE ASSESSMENT
This provides a read-out of how people see the actual culture in the organization through the lens of learning behaviours – those that enable better alignment, collaboration and effectiveness:
- E-survey* with 45 agree / disagree statements that measure psychological safety, team coherence, group potency, and interdependence.
- Report can be per team or for the whole organization.
- Team reports show level of alignment per statement.